Story ProgressBack to home
Chicken Garlic Bread Recipe
How to make Chicken Garlic Bread
Chicken Garlic Bread: It is a perfect tea time snack that you can make easily at home. Chicken lovers definitely like this chicken garlic bread recipe.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Chicken Garlic Bread
- 1 Cups boiled and shredded chicken
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 8 baguette slices
- 4 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- A large pinch of crushed black peppercorns
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes + for sprinkling
- A large pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp processed cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp mozzarella cheese, chopped
- Fresh parsley sprigs for garnish
How to Make Chicken Garlic BreadHideShow Media
Preheat the oven at 180˚C.
Take butter in a bowl, add garlic, parsley, crushed black peppercorns, dried red chilli flakes, salt and chicken and mix well.
Arrange bread slices on a baking tray and place a portion of chicken mixture on each slice.
Keep the baking tray in the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes. Bring the tray out of the oven and arrange the bread slices on a serving plate.
Sprinkle dried red chilli flakes and garnish with fresh parsley sprigs. Serve hot.