How To Make Chickpea & Spinach Salad With Cumin Dressing
About Chickpea & Spinach Salad With Cumin Dressing Recipe: Whisk a delicious and wholesome salad with the goodness off spinach, chickpea, mint and cumin along with a tang of lime. Quick, easy and simply irresistible!
Ingredients of Chickpea & Spinach Salad With Cumin Dressing
- 2 Cup chickpea, boiled
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
- 4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Salt and pepper (as per taste)
How to Make Chickpea & Spinach Salad With Cumin Dressing
- 1.In a medium bowl combine the chickpeas and onion.
- 2.In other bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and zest, cumin, salt and pepper.
- 3.Pour the dressing over the chickpeas mixture and toss to combine.
- 4.Serve the chickpeas salad over a bed of spinach leaves.
Key Ingredients: chickpea, onion, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, ground cumin, baby spinach leaves, fresh mint, Salt and pepper (as per taste)