Story ProgressBack to home
Chilled Mango Soup Recipe
How to make Chilled Mango Soup
A great summer beverage to relish the delicious Mangoes! A healthy and tasty cold soup with cucumber, scallions, tomatoes and garlic blended together along with mint and lime.
- Total Cook Time 10 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 05 mins
- Recipe Servings1
Ingredients of Chilled Mango Soup
- 500 Gram Mangoes (diced)
- 1 Israeli cucumber (diced)
- 50 gram White scallions, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 5 gram Garlic cloves (minced)
- 20 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 3 gram Fresh mint, finely chopped
- 25 gram Sugar
- to taste Salt and pepper (crushed)
How to Make Chilled Mango SoupHideShow Media
In a blender, combine mango, cucumber, scallions, tomatoes and garlic. Puree until smooth.
With blender running, gradually add olive oil until emulsified.
Add lemon juice, mint, sugar and 150 ml water; blend to combine.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve chilled with garnish of mint leaves.