Chilled Mushrooms and Capsicum Recipe
A chilled salad of mushrooms and capsicum, drizzled with a creamy sauce.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Chilled Mushrooms and Capsicum
- 1/2 cup onions-sliced thinly
- 1 cup capsicum-thinly sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms-thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves-chopped
- Green chillies-chopped fine, to taste
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder-mix together with cumin, cream and vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pissi kali mirch
- Some greens for garnish
How to Make Chilled Mushrooms and CapsicumHideShow Media
Heat oil in a large pan and add the cumin.
When the seeds start spluttering, add the onions and stir-fry over high heat till a little glossy.
Add the capsicums and mushrooms and continue to stir over high heat till they are mixed well and look wet but are firm.
Keep aside to cool. Mix the coriander, green chillies and cream mixture into it and chill.
Transfer on to a serving dish, garnished with some greens, chill and serve.