How To Make Chocolate Frozen Phirni
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chocolate Frozen Phirni Recipe: Indulge in this super delicious Indian dessert with a spin of cocoa, jaggery and nuts!
Ingredients of Chocolate Frozen Phirni
- 2 Litre milk
- 200 gms ghee
- 400 gms mawa , grated
- 300 gms jaggery
- 200 gms cashew nut
- 2 gram cardamom powder
- 100 gms rice powder
- 100 gms cocoa powder
- for garnishing crushed pistachio
- for garnishing frozen pomegranate seeds
How to Make Chocolate Frozen Phirni
- 1.Take a metal pan, add milk and stir constantly on medium flame for at least 20 minutes.
- 2.Add rice powder and start stirring again for 5 minutes. Now add ghee, mawa, jaggery powder and cocoa powder and put it on slow flame.
- 3.Start stirring gently for approximately 8 minutes then add cardamom powder and cashew nuts. Now put it on medium flame and keep stirring fast for 5 minutes.
- 4.Lastly, keep it on slow flame for 5 minutes more and keep stirring in between.
- 5.Turn off the flame, pour in your selected mould cutter and keep in -18 degree freezer until turned frozen.
- 6.While serving, remove the mould carefully and top it with frozen pomegranate seeds and crushed pistachio.
Key Ingredients: milk, ghee, mawa , jaggery, cashew nut, cardamom powder, rice powder, cocoa powder, crushed pistachio, frozen pomegranate seeds