How to make Mango Phirni
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Mango Phirni : Mango Phirni is a delicious and creamy indian pudding made with sweet mangoes and rice. Mango Phirni is one such variation of many fusion recipes of North Indian dessert Phirni.
Ingredients of Mango Phirni
- 5 Tbsp Rice
- 1 litre Full fat milk
- 8-10 tbsp Sugar
- A pinch of Saffron (soaked in water)
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 cup Mango pulp
How to Make Mango Phirni
- 1.Wash and soak rice in water for around 1 hour.
- 2.Drain water and grind to make coarse paste.
- 3.In a pan, boil milk. Add rice paste and cook on low flame till milk thickens.
- 4.In a pan, boil milk. Add rice paste and cook on low flame till milk thickens.
- 5.Once the phirni comes down to room temperature, add mango pulp. Mix well.
- 6.Refrigerate before serving.
Key Ingredients: Rice
, Full fat milk, Sugar
, Saffron (soaked in water), Cardamom powder, Mango pulp