How to make Christmas Chocolate Fudge Cookies
About Christmas Chocolate Fudge Cookies Recipe: The festival of Christmas is all about the sweet treats. Here is a delectable recipe of chocolate fudge cookies that you can share with kids, family and friends. Made with a few simple ingredients like butter, chocolate chips, sugar and flour, these cookies are easy to prepare and can be stored for long.
Ingredients of Christmas Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 360 gms unsalted butter
- 620 brown sugar
- 400 chocolate, melted
- 1300 chocolate chips
- 6 eggs
- 450 flour
- 100 cocoa powder
- 5 baking powder
How to Make Christmas Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1.Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- 2.Whisk eggs and sugar until pale yellow and ribbon consistency is achieved.
- 3.Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl and set aside.
- 4.Mix egg mixture into melted chocolate into even consistency.
- 5.Fold in the sieved flour and chopped chocolate or chocolate chips, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 6.Preheat oven to 350 degree C. Line the baking trays with parchment paper.
- 7.Drop the batter into prepared cooking trays with moist fingers press the batter to an even shape.
- 8.Bake for 12-15 min or until the tops of the cookies become cracked.
- 9.Remove from oven and allow to cool on cooling rack.
Key Ingredients: unsalted butter, brown sugar, chocolate, chocolate chips, eggs, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder