How to make Coriander Burnt Garlic Rice
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Coriander flavoured rice with vegetables and egg flavoured with burnt garlic brings you a flavoured, light main course meal, perfect for your summer appetite.
Ingredients of Coriander Burnt Garlic Rice-
- 3-4 Babycorn
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 cup Beans
- 1 small Carrot
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Refined Oil
- 1 tsp Broth Powder
- for garnishing Corinader Leaf
- 2 pieces Egg
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 bowl Table Rice
- to taste Black Pepper
How to Make Coriander Burnt Garlic Rice-
- 1.Chop the carrots, beans, and corn.
- 2.Meanwhile, keep 1 bowl of boiled rice ready.
- 3.Take 2 pieces of eggs and fry them.
- 4.Chop some garlic and sauté with the pre-chopped veggies in refined oil
- 5.Sprinkle Salt and pepper on top.
- 6.Then add the fresh veggie broth, along with the rice.
- 7.Toss them on a pan.
- 8.Finally garnish with burnt garlic and coriander leaf.
You can have this with any of your favourite gravy dish.
, Beans, Carrot
, Refined Oil, Broth Powder, Corinader Leaf, Egg
, Table Rice, Black Pepper