How To Make Crispy Kalakand
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Crispy Kalakand Recipe: A stellar Indian dessert from the state of Rajasthan, kalakand has a dedicated fan base. Here's a chocolate-blueberry spin to the classic dessert.
Ingredients of Crispy Kalakand
- 2 Filo sheet
- 10 gms butter
- 15 gms blueberry
- 60 gms kalakand
- 30 gms carrot
- 30 sugar
- 30 ml saffron water
- 10 gms whole fennel
- 1 gram silver varq
- 10 ml rabri paste
- 10 ml chocolate ganache
- 5 gram pistachios, sliced
How to Make Crispy Kalakand
- 1.Take filo sheets. Apply melted butter on both layer and paste it on top of each other.
- 2.Fill blueberry mix in the middle of sheet with kalakand.
- 3.Bake at 200 degrees for 4 to 6 minutes till a light golden colour comes on top.
- 1.Take saffron water in a pan. Heat it and saute carrot till it is gets soft. Add whole fennel first and sugar in the end. Allow it to cool.
- 1.Put rabri paste at bottom of the plate. And make two swirls of chocolate ganache.
- 2.Design plate with help of a toothpick as shown in the picture. Put carrot mix in the middle and warm kalakand potli on top.
- 3.Garnish with silver varq and pistachios on top.
Key Ingredients: Filo sheet, butter, blueberry, kalakand, carrot, sugar, saffron water, whole fennel, silver varq, rabri paste, chocolate ganache, pistachios