How to make Dal Kachori
About Dal Ki Kachori Recipe: Flaky and tasty kachoris made with spiced moong lentil stuffing, is what makes these dal kachoris special. Kachoris are basically deep fried breads, there are many varieties of kachoris in the Indian cuisine but moong dal kachori is the most popular one.
Ingredients of Dal Ki Kachori
- 1 Cup moong dal
- 1 cup maida
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp heeng
- 3 Green chillies
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp khus khus
- 1 tsp saunf powder
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp tamarind
- 1/2 tsp sugar
How to Make Dal Ki Kachori
- 1.Take a cup of moong dal and grind it.
- 2.Take a bowl and put maida in it. Add salt, baking soda and ghee. Mix it well.
- 3.Add water to the mix and make dough of it.
- 4.Leave the dough covered for two hours.
- 5.Take a pan and pour oil in it. Put cumin seeds, ginger, hing and green chillies.
- 6.Saute them well until golden brown and add grinded dal paste to it.
- 7.Mix them together.
- 8.After they are mixed well, add salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, khus khus and saunf powder. Mix well.
- 9.Add water, tamarind and sugar, saute them well.
- 10.Take the maida dough and flatten it like a chapatti, fill it with the moong dal mixture.
- 11.Deep fry the filled dough.
- 12.Serve it hot with tamarind chutney.
Also see another mouth watering Kachori recipe besides savouring the delicious Dal Ki Kachori.
Key Ingredients: moong dal, maida, salt, baking soda, ghee, water, oil, cumin seeds, ginger, heeng, Green chillies, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, khus khus, saunf powder, water, tamarind, sugar