How to make Damdama Fish Curry
About Damdama Fish Curry Recipe: A flavourful fish curry cooked with a host of spices. This is a super easy and quick curry to prepare for a dinner party at home.
Ingredients of Damdama Fish Curry
- 300 gms fish
- 200 gms onion, chopped
- 200 gms tomato, chopped
- 100 gms deggi chilli powder
- 50 gms jeera powder
- 50 gms coriander powder
- 60 gms coriander, chopped
- 40 gms jeera
- to taste salt
- 150 ml oil
How to Make Damdama Fish Curry
- 1.Heat oil, add jeera, onion and tomato. Saute it.
- 2.Add salt, jeera powder, coriander powder, chilli powder.
- 3.Add fish and saute it for sometime.
- 4.Add water and simmer till cooked.
- 5.Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with steamed rice.
Key Ingredients: fish, onion, tomato, deggi chilli powder, jeera powder, coriander powder, coriander, jeera, salt, oil