How to make Dates Crumble
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Dates Crumble Recipe: A quick and easy dessert recipe that is packed with the goodness of dates and the crunch of nuts.
Ingredients of Dates Crumble
- 150 gms khoya barfi
- 50 gms seedless dates
- 1 tsp dried rose petals
- 1 tsp salted pistachio slivers
- 1 tsp almond slivers
- for garnishing fresh flora
- to taste ghee
How to Make Dates Crumble
- 1.Baste an oven proof flat tray with ghee.
- 2.Crumble the khoya barfi on the tray and top it with dates.
- 3.Put it in the oven at 250 degrees for 4 minutes.
- 4.Take it out, the sides should be golden brown and the top should have a crust.
- 5.Use a flat spoon to transfer it on the serving plate.
- 6.Garnish with almonds, pistachios, dried rose petals and fresh flora.
Key Ingredients: khoya barfi, seedless dates, dried rose petals, salted pistachio slivers, almond slivers, fresh flora, ghee