How to make Dilli Ki Fried Aloo Chaat
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Dilli Ki Fried Aloo Chaat Recipe: A deep fried potato chaat from the streets of Delhi. Tossed in tamarind and mint chutney, this fried aloo chaat is a must try.
Ingredients of Dilli Ki Fried Aloo Chaat
- 2 Medium potatoes (peeled and cubed), boiled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Green chilli
- Handful of Fresh coriander leaves
- 4 tbsp fresh tamarind chutney
- 2 tbsp hot mint chutney
- 1 Lime
- 1 spring onion
- A pinch of chaat masala
- to taste salt
How to Make Dilli Ki Fried Aloo Chaat
- 1.Deep fry the boiled potatoes until golden and crisp, drain excess oil on absorbent kitchen paper and put them into a bowl.
- 2.Add the chopped onion, green chilly and coriander leaves. Then add the tamarind and mint chutney.
- 3.Squeeze in the lime juice, add the chaat masala, spring onion and season with salt.
- 4.Mix everything together nicely to combine.
- 5.Serve hot or warm in small bowls.
Key Ingredients: potatoes (peeled and cubed), onion, Green chilli, Fresh coriander leaves, fresh tamarind chutney, hot mint chutney, Lime, spring onion, chaat masala, salt