How To Make Double Chocolate Ice Cream
About Double Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe: Who would ever say no to a scoop of delectable ice cream!? And let's be honest, you are never too old for ice cream. Here is a mouth-watering, simple ice cream recipe with double chocolate, and oodles of crunchy choco chips!
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
How to Make Double Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1.Pour sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl.
- 2.Mix the cocoa powder and vanilla extract into the condensed milk until combined.
- 3.In a separate bowl whip the heavy cream until it holds stiff peaks.
- 4.Add one scoop of the whipped cream to the condensed milk and blend.
- 5.Add the rest on the whipped cream and fold it into the condensed milk gently.
- 6.Gently fold in the chocolate chips. Spread into a loaf pan and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Key Ingredients: condensed milk, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, heavy cream, chocolate chips