How to make Dum Biryani Risotto
About Dum Biryani Risotto Recipe: A delicious mix of Italian risotto with classic Indian biryani masala. Tandoori chicken tossed with risotto along with delectable makhani gravy. This risotto recipe is the perfect dish to serve for a dinner party or weekend brunches at home.
Ingredients of Dum Biryani Risotto
- 10 gms olive oil
- 10 gms butter
- 10 gms garlic , chopped
- 10 gms onion, chopped
- 5 gms celery, chopped
- 5 gms leeks, chopped
- 15 gms biryani masala
- 70 gms tandoori chicken
- 10 gms makhani gravy
- 1 gms coriander, chopped
- 1 gms mint, chopped
- 200 gms risotto
- 20 gms cream
- 5 gms salt
- 1 gms pepper
- For garnishing:
- 10 gms fried onion
- 10 gms lemon wedges
How to Make Dum Biryani Risotto
- 1.Heat a pan and add the oil and butter.
- 2.Add onion, garlic, celery, leeks & saute.
- 3.Add biryani masala followed by tandoori chicken and saute.
- 4.Add 100 gm risotto, mix it well.
- 5.Heat another pan add makhani gravy and 50 gm risotto.
- 6.Heat another pan add butter, cream and 50 gm risotto.
- 7.Transfer risotto into pasta plate.
- 8.Garnish with coriander, mint and fried onion.
- 9.Serve with lemon wedge.
Key Ingredients: olive oil, butter, garlic , onion, celery, leeks, biryani masala, tandoori chicken, makhani gravy, coriander, mint, risotto, cream, salt, pepper, For garnishing:, fried onion, lemon wedges