How To Make Easter Pink Bunny
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Easter Pink Bunny Recipe: Celebrate the festivities of Easter with this special, decadent Easter pink bunny!
Ingredients of Easter Pink Bunny
- 100 gms white chocolate
- 10 gms pink colour
- 20 gms chocolate 54%
- 13 gms white egg
How to Make Easter Pink Bunny
- 1.Break white chocolate into small pieces. Melt on double boiler and strain.
- 2.Then add pink colour onto the white chocolate and mix it.
- 3.Add chocolate 54% in a mould to make eyes and nose of the bunny.
- 4.Then add melted pink chocolates to egg mould halves. Cool and demould.
- 5.Remove the chocolates from the mould and join the halves using chocolates.
Key Ingredients: white chocolate, pink colour, chocolate 54%, white egg