How To Make Egg Hakka Noodles
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Egg Hakka Noodles Recipe: Quick, easy and simply irresistible, egg hakka noodles is everyone's absolute favourite! Here is a fuss-free,easy recipe you can try, to make egg noodles at home.
Ingredients of Egg Hakka Noodles
- 1 packet noodles
- 2 Egg
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- to taste salt
- Black pepper powder (as required)
- for garnishing spring onions
How to Make Egg Hakka Noodles
- 1.Take water in a pan, add salt and noodles and let it boil for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- 2.Strain the noodles and add 1 tsp oil, mix it well and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- 3.Break the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and black pepper powder. Mix it well.
- 4.Make an omelette and cut it into small pieces. You can also make scrambled eggs in the same wok you would use to make noodles.
- 5.To make noodles, add oil in a wok along with all the vegetables and stir fry them on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- 6.Add boiled noodles, vinegar, soya sauce, salt, black pepper, ketchup and chilli sauce to it. Mix everything and cook for about 2 minutes.
- 7.Now add the cooked egg and spring onions. Stir it well and cook for another minute. Serve hot.
, onion, vinegar, soya sauce, ketchup, chilli sauce, salt, Black pepper powder (as required), spring onions