How to make Crispy Noodle Salad
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Fresh raw salad meets the light crisp of noodles for that perfect brunch menu.
Ingredients of Crispy Noodle Salad
- 1/2 Cup Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 small Green capsicum
- 1 small Carrot
- 2 small Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 small Onion
- 1 bowl Noodle
- 1 tbsp Refined oil
- for garnishing Coriander Leaves
- 1 small Tomato
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
How to Make Crispy Noodle Salad
- 1.Take some noodles, boil and then fry in refined oil until crisp, golden.
- 2.Finely Shred portions of Cabbage, Carrot, Tomato, Onion and Green Capsicum.
- 3.Squeeze few lemon drops on the shredded raw veggies for a slight tang Chop Green chillies.
- 4.Add Sugar and salt and mix the entire salad with the Crispy Fried noodles.
- 5.Serve it hot and Fresh.
You can add dressing according to your preferrence.
Cabbage (shredded), Green capsicum, Carrot , Green Chillies
, Lemon juice, Onion
, Noodle, Refined oil, Coriander Leaves