How to make Focaccia Bread
About Focaccia Bread Recipe: Fresh dough is topped with caramelized onions, olives, tomato slices, basil leaves and grated parmesan cheese, baked delicious.
Ingredients of Focaccia Bread
- 250 Gram Flour
- 55-60 Ml Olive oil
- 135 Ml Water
- 20 Gram Sugar
- 10 Gram Salt
- 20 Gram Yeast
- For the topping:
- 1/2 tsp Olive
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 Onions, sliced
- 3 Tomatoes
- 15-20 Black olives
- Few Basil leaves
- Few Thyme leaves
- To taste Black pepper
How to Make Focaccia Bread
- 1.Dissolve the yeast with some water and a pinch of sugar.
- 2.Put flour, olive oil, water, sugar, salt and dissolved yeast in a mixer with a dough hook and mix until dough is formed.
- 3.Start slow and then go faster.
- 4.Once the dough leaves the hook easily, that's when you know your dough is ready.
- 5.Leave to rest until it is double its size. (15-20 minutes)
- 6.Keep covered with cling film, in a dry warm space.
- Prepare the topping:
- 1.In a sauce pan put some olive oil and caramelize the onions slowly.
- 2.Put some thyme leaves and let it cook for a bit, then add cracked black pepper.
- 3.Smash the green and black olives in a bowl. Keep aside
- 4.Slice the tomatoes and keep aside.
- For Assembling and Baking:
- 1.Put the dough into the greased pie dish. Put a little olive oil over the dough to flatten it with your fingers.
- 2.To knock back the dough, use your fingertips.
- 3.Make small craters with your fingers.
- 4.Top it with the caramelized onions, olives and tomato slices.
- 5.Add some basil leaves, grated parmesan cheese, some olive oil and pepper.
- 6.Place it in the middle rack of the oven at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
- 7.Serve with the Peperonata.
Key Ingredients: Flour
, Olive oil, Water, Sugar
, For the topping:, Olive, Parmesan cheese, Onions, Tomatoes, Black olives, Basil leaves, Thyme leaves, Black pepper