How to make Fresh Fruity Cassata
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Fresh Fruity Cassata Recipe : Every child's fantasy, here's for you the recipe of the good old cassata. A delightful dessert with layers of cake, ice cream and fruits.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruity Cassata
- An 8" round plain sponge
- An 8
- 1/2 liter vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 liter chocolate ice cream
- 1 Tbsp chopped candied peel
- 4 Tbsp chopped mango
- 1 Tbsp rum, optional
- 125 ml whipped cream
- 3 Tbsp chopped roasted almonds
- Dusting of cocoa and icing sugar
How to Make Fresh Fruity Cassata
- 1.Slice cake horizontally and line cake tin.
- 2.Fill it with vanilla ice cream and then chocolate ice cream reserving three tbsp for top.
- 3.Fill center with candied peel, mixed with mango, rum and cream.
- 4.Cover with remaining ice cream.
- 5.Cover with foil and freeze over night.
- 6.Serve dusted with icing sugar and nuts.
Key Ingredients: An 8" round plain sponge, An 8, 1/2 liter vanilla ice cream, 1/2 liter chocolate ice cream, 1 Tbsp chopped candied peel, 4 Tbsp chopped mango, 1 Tbsp rum, optional, 125 ml whipped cream, 3 Tbsp chopped roasted almonds, Dusting of cocoa and icing sugar