Experience the tang of grapefruit and the warmness of paneer in this quick salad.
Ingredients of Grapefruit Paneer Salad
- 2 Grapefruit, peeled
- 1 Cup Paneer (cut into)1/2
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 Cup Cabbage, grated
- For a Bitter-Sweet Grapefruit Dressing:
- 1/2 Cup Grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 2 tsp Artificial sweetener
How to Make Grapefruit Paneer Salad
- 1.Mix the grapefruit segments, paneer and the white of the spring onion and leave to chill.
- 2.Mix the dressing ingredients and keep aside till ready to serve.
- 3.Just before serving, mix the dressing and place on to a serving dish, arranging cabbage around, garnished with the green of the onions.
Key Ingredients: Grapefruit, Paneer (cut into)1/2, Spring onions, Cabbage, Grapefruit juice, Oregano, Salt, Chilli powder, Artificial sweetener