How to make Gratin of Potatoes with Garlic Cream
Layers of thinly slices seasoned potatoes and cheese, baked golden brown.
Ingredients of Gratin of Potatoes with Garlic Cream
- 3-4 Potatoes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- To taste Pepper
- A pinch of Nutmeg
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 20 Ml Cream
- 10 Gram Gruyere cheese
- 15 Gram Cheddar cheese
- 10 Gram Parmesan cheese
- 10 Gram Butter
How to Make Gratin of Potatoes with Garlic Cream
- 1.Wash and peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices.
- 2.Keep them covered with water.
- 3.Reduce the cream along with the garlic, a pinch of rosemary and thyme to about half.
- 4.Grate the cheeses and set aside.
- 5.Drain the potatoes and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- 6.In a well greased baking dish, layer the potatoes neatly.
- 7.Sprinkle the cheeses and some of the reduced cream.
- 8.Top with another layer of potatoes followed by the cheeses and cream until it is almost full.
- 9.Dot with butter and bake for 25 minutes at 180°C or until the potatoes are cooked and the surface is a beautiful golden brown.
Key Ingredients: Potatoes
, Pepper, Nutmeg
, Garlic clove, Thyme
, Gruyere cheese, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, Butter