Story ProgressBack to home
Green Salad with Feta Recipe
How to make Green Salad with Feta
About Green Salad with Feta Recipe: Sparkling fresh salad with feta cheese, greens and the crunchiness of pine nuts. Drizzled with a luscious dressing.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Green Salad with Feta
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- to taste salt
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- For the salad:
- 1 bowl green leaves: Iceberg lettuce, Arugula, Lolo rosso (You can use any kind of lettuce / salad leaves)
- 2 tbsp tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup orange sections or sweet lime, peeled
- 1 tbsp pine nuts, roasted
- 50 gms feta cheese (cubed)
How to Make Green Salad with FetaHideShow Media
In a bowl whisk together all the dressing ingredients till well mixed.
In a salad bowl, toss all the greens with onions and tomatoes.
Top it with feta, orange/sweet lime bits and pine nuts.
Pour the dressing on the salad and serve.