Story ProgressBack to home
Grilled Vegetable Capachio Recipe
How to make Grilled Vegetable Capachio
A zesty platter of grilled vegetables like bell peppers, onions and aubergine. Layered with cheddar cheese, nuts and drizzled with a mild dressing.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Grilled Vegetable Capachio
- 50 Gram Lettuce (cleaned, washed & amp; broken)
- 15 Gram Onion rings, grilled
- 25 Gram Tomatoes (sliced), grilled
- 15 Gram Green Capsicum rings , grilled
- 15 Gram Yellow Capsicum rings, grilled
- 15 Gram Red Capsicum rings, grilled
- 30 Gram Aubergine (sliced), grilled
- 30 Gram Chedder Cheese, sliced
- 25 Ml Olive oil
- 15 Gram Basil leaves
- 2 Gram Milled Pepper powder
- To taste Salt
- 1 1/2 Juice of Lemons
- 20 Gram Walnuts (crushed), roasted
How to Make Grilled Vegetable CapachioHideShow Media
In a bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and roasted walnut.
Mix well, season to taste. On a platter, pile crisp lettuce in the center.
Layer the grilled vegetables around it.
Place cheese slices next.
Drizzle the dressing over the top of the grilled vegetables.
Serve the vegetables garnished with milled pepper.