Hazelnut / Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
How to make Hazelnut / Peanut Butter Cookies
About Hazelnut Cookies Recipe: Fill your home with the smell of freshly baked cookies. Delicious crunchy cookies with the creaminess of hazelnut paste or peanut butter.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins 10 seconds
- Prep Time 10 mins 10 seconds
- Cook Time 35 mins
- Recipe Servings10
Ingredients of Hazelnut / Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup butter (softened + 1 tsp to grease baking tray)
- 1/2 cup sugar (hazelnut paste already has sugar. in case you're using peanut butter use 1 cup sugar)
- 1 cup hazelnut paste (hazelnut paste is not easily available. You can replace it with the same quantity of peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup milk (to knead the dough)
How to Make Hazelnut / Peanut Butter CookiesHideShow Media
Pre heat oven: 250 degree C. Grease baking tray with some butter.
In a bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Add butter and hazelnut paste. Make a stiff dough.
Gradually add milk in it to make a smooth dough. Do not knead too hard.
Make little equal sized balls out of the dough and place on a greased baking tray.
flatten them with a fork making a criss-cross design.
Bake in the oven at 200 degrees C till they rise a little and are golden brown in color.
Take them out of the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Serve.