How to make Hibiscus Sherbet
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Fusion drink at its best. Tender hibiscus flowers are teamed with basil seeds to arrive at a refreshing summery drink.
Ingredients of Hibiscus Sherbet
- 3-4 dried hibiscus
- 2 cups boiling water
- 250 gms basil seeds
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp rose water
- 6-7 ice cubes
How to Make Hibiscus Sherbet
- 1.Pour boiling water in a bowl of hibiscus.
- 2.Add boiling water in a bowl full of basil seeds.
- 3.Allow release of flavors.
- 4.Add bloomed basil seeds, sugar & rose water to the hibiscus water & mix well.
- 5.Pour the blend in a glass filled with ice cubes.
- 6.Serve cold.
Key Ingredients: dried hibiscus, boiling water, basil seeds, sugar, rose water, ice cubes