How to make Homemade Ginger Ale
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Homemade Ginger Ale Recipe: Do you like ginger ale? Here is a super-quick recipe to make it at home. The freshness of mint juice, lemon juice and ginger are sure to beat the summer blues.
Ingredients of Homemade Ginger Ale
- 30 Ml mint juice (method follows)
- 15 ml ginger juice
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml sugar syrup
- Sprig of mint
How to Make Homemade Ginger Ale
- 1.To make the mint juice, take mint leaves and ice and blend the two. Strain out the juice.
- 2.To make ginger juice, use ginger and a little bit of water and blend it
- 3.Mix mint juice, ginger juice, lemon juice, and the sugar syrup in a tall glass.
- 4.Top it up with soda. Garnish with a spring of mint.
- 5.Serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: mint juice (method follows), ginger juice, lemon juice, sugar syrup, soda, Sprig of mint