Story ProgressBack to home
Hot Apple Punch Recipe
A light and warm apple flavored drink to slurp on a chilly day.
- Total Cook Time 15 mins 15 seconds
- Prep Time 15 seconds
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Hot Apple Punch
- 4 (500 gm) apples, medium
- 1 Tbsp ginger, coarsely chopped
- 1/b tsp dal chini (cinnamon), broken
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pissi kali mirch (black pepper)
- Lemon juice to taste
- 2 Tbsp pudina (mint) leaves
- Ginger, julienned to taste (optional)
How to Make Hot Apple PunchHideShow Media
Extract the apple juice along with the ginger.
Put the juice, dalchini, salt and black pepper in a pan and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 2-3 minutes to infuse the flavors.
Divide the pudina and julienne ginger into four cups, and strain the hot liquid over it.
Add a few drops of lemon juice and serve.