How to make Ice-Cream Sundae
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Ice-Cream Sundae Recipe: Here we whip up the all time favorite ice cream sundae and a homemade chocolate sauce with a secret ingredient.
Ingredients of Ice-Cream Sundae
- 250 gms chocolate compound or cooking chocolate
- 1 tsp cream
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 pieces digestive biscuit
- 5 walnuts
- 100 gms vanilla ice-cream
- 3 digestive biscuits
- 2 A pinch of chili powder
How to Make Ice-Cream Sundae
- 1.Heat the pan and melt the chocolate compound in it on a gentle heat.
- 2.Add cream, butter and honey. Mix all together to make a sauce.
- 3.Keep stirring so it does not catch on heat.
- 4.Add 2 pinches of chilli powder to finish.
- 5.Crumble the digestive biscuit in a desert glass
- 6.Add some freshly made chocolate sauce.
- 7.Bash and chop 4-5 walnuts and add them to the glass.
- 8.Add one thick slice of vanilla ice-cream and finish it off with some chocolate sauce, walnuts and a pinch of chilli powder.
Key Ingredients: chocolate compound or cooking chocolate, cream, butter, honey, digestive biscuit, walnuts, vanilla ice-cream, digestive biscuits, chili powder