How to make Jamun ka papad
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Jamun is known to hold an immense significance in Ayurvedic and Unani treatments. This recipe of jamun papad is perfect for those who are looking for sweet and tangy bite.
Ingredients of Jamun Papad
- 1 Cup Jamun
- 1 tsp Black salt
- 2 tsp Chaat masala
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to Make Jamun Papad
- 1.Take the jamuns and deseed it.
- 2.Add the jamuns into a blender with that add black salt, chaat masala, corn flour, sugar, lemon juice.
- 3.Blend the ingredients till a puree is formed.
- 4.Pour the puree into a non-stick pan and cook on low flame for 5-10 minutes.
- 5.When the puree is thick pour it out on a plastic sheet.
- 6.Let the jamun puree dry in sun for two days.
- 7.After two days cut it in small square pieces and enjoy.