How to make Khus Khus Roll
About Khus Khus Roll Recipe: A delicious tricoloured Indian dessert, it is filled with pistachios, mango and khus khus.
Ingredients of Khus Khus Roll
- 200 gms sugar
- 50 gms pistachio paste
- A few strands of saffron
- 50 gms mango pulp
- 10 gms khus khus
- 150 gms cashew nut powder
How to Make Khus Khus Roll
- 1.Take a thick bottomed pan; add cashew nut powder and half of sugar.
- 2.Cook it well to form a very thick mixture/paste. Keep aside for cooling.
- 3.Make three equal parts of the cashew paste. Add pista paste in one, mango pulp in another, and keep one part as it is.
- 4.Roll out each part with the help of a rolling pin and arrange on top of each other.
- 5.Roll them together to resemble a pinwheel.
- 6.Chill it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours and then cut in slices.
- 7.Coat each slice with roasted khus khus and serve cold.
Key Ingredients: sugar, pistachio paste, A few strands of saffron, mango pulp, khus khus, cashew nut powder