How to make Lehsuni Murg
About Lehsuni Murg Recipe | Garlic Chicken: On the flavour scale, Lehsuni murg would score an easy ten. It's downright delicious. With oodles of spice and strong garlic flavour, this chicken recipe is a must try. Pair with cooked rice or chapati and serve at your next dinner party.
Ingredients of Lehsuni Murg
- 1/2 Kg boneless Chicken
- 2-3 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 5-6 tsp garlic paste
- 3-4 tsp ginger paste
- 3 tsp coriander powder
- 4 tsp yogurt
- 2 tsp red Chilli Powder
- 5-6 tsp badaam paste
- to taste salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp javitri powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 4 tsp fried garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp kesar ka ghol
- 2-3 tsp coriander leaves
How to Make Lehsuni Murg
- 1.Lightly roast the badam and soak it in water for a while. Grind it into a paste and keep aside.
- 2.Heat ghee in a pan, and fry onions. Pour in the garlic paste and ginger paste. Mix well.
- 3.Add coriander powder and add 4-5 tbsp of water. Continue to stir.
- 4.Mix in the yogurt, add the red chilli powder and mix again.
- 5.Pour in the badaam paste and cook for some time.
- 6.Add the chicken and mix well.
- 7.Add salt and water, cook for sometime or till the chicken is well cooked.
- 8.Add jaifal powder, javitri powder, pepper powder, fried chopped garlic and kesar.
- 9.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: boneless Chicken, ghee, water, onion, garlic paste, ginger paste, coriander powder, yogurt, red Chilli Powder, badaam paste, salt, nutmeg, javitri powder, pepper powder, fried garlic, kesar ka ghol, coriander leaves