How to make Lemon Pudding
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Lemon Pudding Recipe: Lime and lemony! A sweet milk based pudding rich in taste and flavor.
Ingredients of Lemon Pudding
- 4 Eggs (separated)
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 30 gms butter (softened)
- 300 gms castor sugar
- 4 tbsp plain flour or maida
- 1/2 tsp salt
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- 350 ml milk
How to Make Lemon Pudding
- 1.Beat together the egg yolks, lemon juice, lemon zest and butter until thick.
- 2.Combine the sugar, flour, salt and cinnamon; add alternately with milk to the yolk mixture, beating well after each addition.
- 3.Beat the egg whites until stiff. Gently fold in the egg whites into the milk mixture.
- 4.Pour into a 20cm square baking dish.
- 5.Place a pan of hot water in the oven, and set the baking dish into the pan.
- 6.Bake at 180 C /Gas mark 4 for 45 minutes.
Key Ingredients: Eggs (separated), lemon juice, lemon zest, butter (softened), castor sugar, plain flour or maida, salt, ground cinnamon, milk