How to make Vanilla Pudding
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A pudding recipe that will add that extra warmth to your winter meal. This dish can be served as is or with freshly cut seasonal fruits.
Ingredients of Vanilla Pudding
- 2 Cups milk
- 8 gms china grass (agar-agar, soaked in milk for 1/2 an hour), chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup sugar
- for garnishing walnuts, chopped
How to Make Vanilla Pudding
- 1.Bring the milk mixture to a boil and simmer till china grass is dissolved.
- 2.Add the sugar and cook till dissolved. Take the pan off the heat, mix in the vanilla essence and transfer on to the serving bowl.
- 3.Leave to set in the refrigerator.
- 4.Garnish with walnuts and serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: milk, china grass (agar-agar, soaked in milk for 1/2 an hour), vanilla essence, sugar, walnuts