How to make Mango Pulisserry
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Mango Pulisserry is one of the Kerala gravy recipes made with tangy mangoes and a spicy tadka of chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
Ingredients of Maanga Pulisserry
- 2 Mangoes, chopped
- 2 Cups Coconut, grated
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 Green chilies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 Cups Curd
- 2 Red chilies (slit)
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 8-10 Curry leaves
- To taste Salt
How to Make Maanga Pulisserry
- 1.Blend the coconut, turmeric, cumin seeds and green chilies together, along with some water, making it a paste.
- 2.Heat a tea spoon of oil in a pan. Add the ground paste to it. Cook on simmer for 2-4 minutes.
- 3.Add salt, water and curd. Mix well.
- 4.Add the mangoes and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- 5.For the tadka, heat 2 tea spoon of oil. Add the red chilies, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- 6.Pour the tadka over the mango curry and serve hot.
, Green chilies, Curd, Red chilies (slit), Curry leaves, Oil, Salt