Story ProgressBack to home
Mango Salsa Recipe
How To Make Mango Salsa
A summery version of the popular Mexican dip, mango salsa adds the right amount of sweetness to the dish to make it perfect in terms of flavours.
- Total Cook Time 10 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 05 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Mango Salsa
- 1 Ripe mango, small dices
- Red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 2 Spring onions, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt, as per taste
- Black pepper, as per taste
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate seeds
How to Make Mango SalsaHideShow Media
Take onions, red chilli, coriander leaves and spring onions in a bowl.
Add mangoes to it.
Sprinkle lemon juice, salt, black pepper, olive oil and mix.
Garnish with pomegranate pearls and serve.