Salsa Creole Recipe
A tangy Caribbean dip made with tomatoes, onions, celery, red chillies, pepper and squeeze of lime. Goes best with a plateful of crunchy crackers.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Salsa Creole
- 1 cup or 200 gm tomato puree
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp white sesame seed
- 1 cup or 2 medium red onions finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 4 fresh red chilli finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 5 pimiento stuffed olives cut into slices
How to Make Salsa CreoleHideShow Media
In a bowl, thoroughly blend together the tomato puree, lime juice, onions, celery, chili pepper, salt, and black pepper.
Stir in the olive slices and sesame seed.
Serve chilled garnished with sprig of coriander leave.