How to make Masala Chicken on Toast
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Masala Chicken on Toast recipe: Marinated chicken pieces stirred in with a host of flavours, served on hot buttered toast.
Ingredients of Masala Chicken on Toast
- 1/2 Kg Boneless chicken (diced or minced)
- 50 Gram Hung yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp Kashmiri mirch
- 1/2 Tbsp Garam masala
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger paste
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Onions (diced)
- 1/4 Tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 Tbsp Chilli powder
- To taste Salt & pepper
- 4 Tomatoes (seeded and chopped), peeled
- 2 Tbsp Coriander, chopped
How to Make Masala Chicken on Toast
- 1.Marinate chicken in hung curd, chilli powder, garam masala, half of the ginger and half of the garlic. Set aside for 1 hour.
- 2.Heat oil. Saute onions until golden and then add spices and remaining garlic and ginger. Saute for a minute.
- 3.Add chicken with the marinade. Stir for a minute. Add tomatoes. Simmer uncovered until chicken is coated.
- 4.Stir in coriander. Serve warm on hot buttered toast.
Key Ingredients: Boneless chicken (diced or minced), Hung yogurt, Kashmiri mirch, Garam masala, Garlic paste, Ginger paste, Lime juice, Oil, Onions (diced), Coriander powder, Chilli powder, Salt & pepper, Tomatoes (seeded and chopped), Coriander