How To Make Mili Juli Sabjio Ka Achaar
About Mili Juli Sabjio Ka Achaar Recipe: A tantalising mix of spices with th goodness of veggies make ffor this mouth-watering mixed vegetable pickle. This can be a great accompaniment to your lunch menu!
Ingredients of Mili Juli Sabjio Ka Achaar
- 1.5 Kg carrot
- 1 kg turnip
- 2.5 kg cauliflower
- 500 gms onion
- 100 gms mustard seeds
- 150 gms whole garam masala
- 250 gms salt
- 1 kg jaggery
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp degi mirch
- 150 ml vinegar
- 500 ml mustard oil
- 200 gms gnger garlic paste
How to Make Mili Juli Sabjio Ka Achaar
- 1.Grind onion to make paste.
- 2.Heat mustard oil and roast garam masala for few min, add onion paste cook for 2 minutes and add ginger garlic paste and cook again till mixture starts leaving oil.
- 3.Now add degi mirch, salt and jaggery, cooked till it starts leaving oil and is mixed well.
- 4.Remove from flame and bring it to room temperature.
- 5.In other vessel boil water and add salt. Add all vegetables and remove water immediately from flame.
- 6.Drain water and sundry all vegetables for one full day, so as to remove maximum moisture.
- 7.Mix all vegetables in the prepared mixture.
- 8.Place all this preparation in glass or ceramic container.
- 9.Keep this container in sunlight for 5 days.
- 10.Open the container after 5 days and mix the aachar with a wooden spoon once.
- 11.Serve small portion with your desired food.
Key Ingredients: carrot, turnip, cauliflower, onion, mustard seeds, whole garam masala, salt, jaggery, turmeric, degi mirch, vinegar, mustard oil, gnger garlic paste