How To Make Mint Coffee
About Mint Coffee Recipe: Can there be anything more refreshing than a freshly made coffee with a hint of mint? Here is how you can easily prepare a mint coffee at home. Just a few ingredients along with a few minutes and you'll be in for a great coffee experience.
Ingredients of Mint Coffee
- 1 Cup strong freshly brewed black coffee
- 5-8 Mint sprigs
- 5-8 gms sugar
- 60 ml milk
How to Make Mint Coffee
- 1.Muddle the mint and sugar in a shaker.
- 2.Add ice, coffee and milk,
- 3.Shake lightly to combine the ingredients.
- 4.Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
Key Ingredients: strong freshly brewed black coffee, Mint sprigs, sugar, milk, Ice