Story ProgressBack to home
Mixed Dal Cheela Recipe
How To Make Mixed Dal Cheela
About Mixed Dal Cheela Recipe: Perfect morning breakfast, full of protein, this cheela has the goodness of moong, arhar, chana and urad.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Mixed Dal Cheela
- 1/2 Cup green moong dal (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup yellow moong dal (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup urad dal (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup arhar dal (soaked overnight)2q
- 1/2 chana dal (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 tsp ajwain
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato, finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp green chilli
- 1 tsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- to taste salt and black pepper
How to Make Mixed Dal CheelaHideShow Media
Grind the soaked mixed dal and form a dosa-like batter, with thick pouring consistency. Add some water if needed.
Add all the ingredients in the batter (except oil) and mix well.
Heat a tawa and brush some oil on it.
Spread a ladleful of batter on the tawa and cook on medium flame.
Pour some oil on the edges (if needed) and cook both the sides.
Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.