Mixed Veg Raita Recipe
How to Make Mixed Veg Raita
Mixed Veg Raita Recipe: This is a best accompaniment to serve with your meal. You can also pair this delicious raita with paratha.
- Total Cook Time 10 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 05 mins
- Recipe Servings3
Ingredients of Mixed Veg Raita
- 2 Cups dahi
- 1/2 cup cucumber , grated
- 1/2 cup lauki , grated
- 1/2 cup carrot , grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tsp freshly chopped coriander
- 1.5 tsp crushed roasted cumin
- Salt and black salt, for taste
- Honey for taste
How to Make Mixed Veg RaitaHideShow Media
Take the dahi in a bowl and beat well with some water to get the desired consistency.
To it, add honey and salt to balance the taste.
Throw in the vegetables and roasted jeera powder and mix well.