How to make Mocha Cashew Butter
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Flavored with coffee, chocolate chips and cashews, this easy-to-make cooler is a yummy way to bring out the deliciousness of a mocha.
Ingredients of Mocha Cashew Butter
- 3 Cups Cashews, salty
- 1/2 Cup Butter (softened)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips (semi sweet)
- 2 tsp Instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp Water
How to Make Mocha Cashew Butter
- 1.Place cashews in a food processor.
- 2.Cover and process until finely ground.
- 3.Add half of the butter; process until smooth.
- 4.Transfer to a small bowl.
- 5.In a small saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, coffee granules, water along with remaining butter.
- 6.Cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- 7.Stir into cashew mixture.
- 8.Top with additional cashews if desired.
- 9.Store in the refrigerator.
Key Ingredients: Cashews, Butter (softened), Chocolate chips (semi sweet), Instant coffee granules, Water