How To Make Murgh Malai Tikka With Mint Chutney
About Murgh Malai Tikka With Mint Chutney Recipe: A quintessential north Indian snack, this chicken malai tikka by Elior India is perfect to cook at home for a snack party with your family. Brimming with tantalising flavours, you simply can't miss this one!
Ingredients of Murgh Malai Tikka With Mint Chutney
- 150 gms chicken breast
- 25 gms ginger and garlic paste
- 10 gms chilli
- 10 gms coriander
- 100 ml cream
- 10 gms mint
- 5 Lemons
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 gms sugar
- 1 Raw mango
- 1 ml ghee
- to taste salt
- 10 ml oil
- 25 gms bhel
How to Make Murgh Malai Tikka With Mint Chutney
- For marination:
- 1.Marinate the chicken in the lemon, garlic and ginger paste for 30 minutes.
- 2.In a separate bowl mix together the hung curd, cream and whisk well so that there should be no lumps.
- 3.Now add the mix to the chicken and marinate for few hours or preferably overnight.
- 4.Pre-heat tandoor and drizzle off the excessive marinade and thread the chicken pieces onto the skewers.
- 5.Cook in tandoor for about 12-15 minutes, and then baste with butter after every 5mins and cook until the juices run clear and the chicken is cooked through slightly charred around the edges.
- 6.Take the chicken off the skewers, sprinkle with chaat masala and ghee.
- 7.Serve with chutney and raw mango bhel.
- Prepare chutney:.
- 1.Take garlic, chili, ginger, sugar, and salt in a small chutney jar of a grinder.
- 2.Grind them until medium coarse consistency.
- 3.Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon juice and 1 tbsp. of water.
- 4.Grind until the smooth texture.
Key Ingredients: chicken breast, ginger and garlic paste, chilli, coriander, cream, mint, Lemons, chaat masala , sugar, Raw mango, ghee, salt, oil, bhel