How to make Mushroom Risotto
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Mushroom Risotto Recipe:A plate full of buttery risotto with the goodness of mushrooms.
Ingredients of Mushroom Risotto
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 25 gram Butter
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 200 gram Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup Arborio rice
- 1/4 cup White wine (optional)
- 4 cups Hot chicken stock/veg stock
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese , grated
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 25 gram Extra butter just before serving
How to Make Mushroom Risotto
- 1.Saute onion and mushrooms in oil and butter until soft.
- 2.Stir in rice and cook till transparent, add wine if it gets dry.
- 3.stir in 1 ladle of stock. Stir well, cover and simmer gently for several minutes or till rice looks dry.
- 4.Add more stock, stir,cover and keep repeating this process till rice is just cooked (about 25 minutes).
- 5.Taste and add a little salt.
- 6.Now remove from heat and stir in parmesan, parsley, extra butter if using and pepper to taste.
Key Ingredients: Olive oil, Butter, Onion, Mushrooms, Arborio rice, White wine (optional), Hot chicken stock/veg stock, Parmesan cheese , Parsley, Extra butter just before serving, Salt, Pepper