How To Make Nazuk Gosht Ki Seekh
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Nazuk Gosht Ki Seekh Recipe: A stellar starter recipe for your next dinner party, these lamb seekh kebabs are succulent, juicy and exttremely flavourful.
Ingredients of Nazuk Gosht Ki Seekh
- 220 gms lamb leg (boneless)
- 15 gms kidney fat
- 20 gms brown onion
- 10 gms ginger
- 10 gms garlic, peeled
- 30 gms onion
- 10 gms fresh coriander
- 5 gram red chilli powder
- 5 gms garam masala
- 5 gram salt
- 20 gms ghee
How to Make Nazuk Gosht Ki Seekh
- 1.Dry the lamb trimmings using clean washed cotton clothes.
- 2.Wash dry and cut ginger roughly into small cubes.
- 3.Separate garlic cloves and remove excess skin.
- 4.Mix together all ingredients with the lamb trimmings.
- 5.Mince the seasoned lamb trimmings twice.
- 1.At the time of cooking mix in some fresh coriander.
- 2.Using some water, apply the mince on to a straight thick skewer. Please ensure to keep the skewer right in the center of the mince.
- 3.Using the middle two fingers and the thumb press firmly onto the mince and give finger marks on the mince, this prevents the kebab from slipping from the skewer once cooked.
- 4.Apply 3 kebabs on one skewer.
- 5.Cook first in a medium tandoor and finish in a hot tandoor.
- 6.Kebabs are ready to serve.
Key Ingredients: lamb leg (boneless), kidney fat, brown onion, ginger, garlic, onion, fresh coriander, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt, ghee