Niagara Tomato Salad Recipe
How to make Niagara Tomato Salad
A colorful salad with different types of tomatoes.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Niagara Tomato Salad
- 2 red heirloom tomatoes/ any red tomatoes, sliced
- 2 yellow tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green tomato, sliced
- 2-3 teardrop tomatoes, sliced
- 1-2 yellow tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 red cherries, sliced into halves
- 1-2 olives, sliced into halves
- 50 gm cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp of verjus / lemon juice
- 1 stalk of lettuce
- 1 tsp canola oil
- Salt to taste
How to Make Niagara Tomato SaladHideShow Media
In a bowl, dress the lettuce leaves in canola oil and verjus / lemon juice and mix well.
On a plate, place all the tomatoes, cherries, olives and cheese horizontally or vertically.
Then, place the lettuce onto a side and enjoy this colourful salad.