How To Make Nilgiri Turkey Korma
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Nilgiri Turkey Korma Recipe: A luscious, creamy turkey korma, made with a melange of spices along with coconut paste and curd.This is a perfect dish to prepare for your next dinner party!
Ingredients of Nilgiri Turkey Korma
- 750 gms turkey meat
- 100 gms spinach
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 2 bunch coriander leaves
- 10 Green chilli
- 150 gms onions
- 250 gms ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 10 gms shahi jeera
- 100 gms curd
- 100 gms coconut paste
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 10 gms garam masala powder
- 100 ml oil
- to taste salt
How to Make Nilgiri Turkey Korma
- 1.In a cooker, add turkey meat, salt, turmeric powder and water.
- 2.Cover with lid and boil it allowing 2 whistles. When the turkey is boiled then put it aside.
- 3.In a mixer jar, add spinach leaves, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilli, little water and grind it into a fine paste.
- 4.In a pan, add oil, then add shahi jeera, chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, and fry for 5 minutes.
- 5.Add boiled turkey meat pieces and mix well. Add fresh curry leaves and mix well. Cook for 10 minutes.
- 6.After 10 minutes, add coconut paste and mix well. Oil will ooze out.
- 7.Add curd, salt to taste, grounded spinach paste and mix well for 5 minutes. Fry until aromatic.
- 8.Add 1 glass of water and mix well, then add coriander powder and mix again.
- 9.Cover with lid to boil the turkey meat for 10 minutes.
- 10.After 10 minutes, open the lid and stir well.
- 11.When curry is almost done, add garam masala powder and stir. Add fresh coriander leaves, put in a serving bowl, and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: turkey meat, spinach, mint leaves, coriander leaves, Green chilli, onions, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, shahi jeera, curd, coconut paste, coriander powder, garam masala powder, oil, salt, Water