How to make Nitro-Arc
About Nitro-Arc Recipe: A super refreshing whisky cocktail to kick start your next party. Nitro-Arc has a perfect concoction of sugar cubes, rye whisky, cognac and bitter muddled together with a kahlua mixture. Garnished with star anise seed this is one cocktail you will always come back to.
Ingredients of Nitro-Arc
- 1 Sugar cube
- 2 dashes bitter (to flavour)
- 30 ml rye whiskey
- 30 ml cognac
- 1 tsp kahlua
- 3 Star anise seed
How to Make Nitro-Arc
- 1.Place sugar cube in mixing glass.
- 2.Add bitter, whisky, cognac and muddle until sugar dissolves.
- 3.Rinse a brandy balloon with kahlua and add the mixture.
- 4.Garnish with star anise pods.
Key Ingredients: Sugar cube, bitter (to flavour), rye whiskey, cognac, kahlua, Star anise seed