How To Make Pan Fried Chilli Paneer
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Pan Fried Chilli Paneer Recipe: Diced marinated paneer, sautéed with fresh vegetables, tossed in oyster sauce; this one is a heavenly treat you just can't miss!
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chilli Paneer
- 1 Large paneer cube (diced)
- Shredded vegetables including capsicums, onion & carrots
- Broth powder
- Chilli paste
- Oyster sauce
- Red wine
- Sesame oil
How to Make Pan Fried Chilli Paneer
- 1.Sautee the chopped celery and veggies, along with the diced paneer cubes in a frying pan.
- 2.Add some salt and broth powder, squeeze in some chilli paste, oyster sauce with few drops of red wine for the luxury aroma.
- 3.Drop a few spoons of sesame oil and do the final garnishing with spring onions.
Key Ingredients: paneer cube (diced), Shredded vegetables including capsicums, onion & carrots, Broth powder, Chilli paste, Oyster sauce, Red wine, Sesame oil